Call for a Consultation:

1-844-276-8839 (U.S.)

407-258-3344 (International)

Green Cards • Visas • Citizenship

Welcome to Apostol Law Firm, LLC

Apostol Law Firm, LLC is an immigration law firm based in Orlando, Florida. The firm represents both corporate and individual clients across the US and around the world. Our attorneys have experience handling a full range of business immigration and family immigration matters. At Apostol Law Firm, we are committed to providing quality and efficient service to all of our clients.


We are ready to help our clients with the following immigration matters:

  • Employment Based Immigration
  • Business, Investor, Visitor Visas
  • Family-Based Immigration
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Consular Process
  • Student Visas
  • Citizenship
  • Removal Proceedings
  • Permanent Residency (Green Cards)
  • Fiancé Visa

Green Cards • Visas • Citizenship

When your right to live and work in this country is on the line, you should not take any chances. Let our experienced immigration attorneys guide you through the immigration process. As an immigrant herself, Attorney Florina Apostol understands firsthand the many difficulties and challenges that you may be facing.

How Can You Obtain A Permanent Residency (Green Card) In The Us?

Obtaining permanent residency in the United States is a dream of many individuals around the world. The Land of Opportunity offers various ways of getting a green card. The most popular way of obtaining a green card is through a family petition (marriage, relatives). Other ways to get a green card is through employment, investment, asylum or the green card lottery.

How Can You Obtain A Temporary Visa To Visit, Study Or Work In The U.S?

Apostol Law Firm assists clients seeking non-immigrant visas for employment, studies, business, tourist visits, and many other categories. We assist in obtaining a visa abroad, in applying for an extension of stay or in changing the status in the U.S. The most common ways to visit the US are B-1, B-2 visas and the Visa Waiver Program. Persons may study in the US using F-1, M-1 and J-1 temporary visas. The most common types of temporary visas to work in the US include E, H, L, O and P visas.

Once You Have A Green Card, How And When Can You Apply For U.S. Citizenship?

As a permanent resident, a person is generally eligible for naturalization after five years. This is the most common way that people apply to become a U.S. citizen. If a person is a permanent resident married to a U.S. citizen, she/he may be eligible to naturalize after just three years. Our U.S. citizenship attorneys have experience in helping individuals in completing their N-400 applications, passing the naturalization test and accompanying them to their interviews.


Apostol Law Firm handles all type of immigration cases, including visas, green card and naturalization applications. Please call us at (407) 258-3344, e-mail us at or fill out the online form located on this page.

We are here to serve you.

Meet Our Attorney

Florina (Flory) Apostol is the Managing Attorney at the Apostol Law Firm, LLC, a U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law Firm. Apostol Law Firm, LLC was created with a focus on people working together: clients, staff and attorneys. Flory brings more than 10 years of experience in the immigration field...
Read More

Multilingual Legal Team / Our team speaks:

• English
• Romanian
• Russian
• Bulgarian


Subscribe to our FREE monthly e-mail newsletter and benefit from U.S. immigration law and procedure from our experienced immigration attorney.